I got married.
I went on my honeymoon.
And now I am back! And I am also sunburnt within an inch of my life. I'm going to take a moment, before anyone scolds me about sunburn prevention, to talk about this sunburn. And how in a week, I used about as much 45 spf sunblock as I normally use in three years. This is proof of how pale and susceptible I am to the sun.
I will post pictures when I have them, and in the meanwhile, here is a list of what I did on my honeymoon on Martha's Vineyard:
- Rode the Flying Horses Carousel (x4)
- Caught the BRASS RING!
- Gave my free ride to a very cute kid on the horse in front of me
- Went to State Beach in Oak Bluffs (x3)
- Ate ice cream at:
- Mad Martha's
- The Big Dipper
- The Carousel Ice Cream Factory
- Ben and Bill's Chocolate Emporium
- Moo's Ice Cream
- Played pinball and skeeball
- Gave our tons of tickets to a little boy on our last night
- Rode bikes
- to Vineyard Haven
- Walked on Jetty Beach
- Saw an osprey nesting
- Went to the Reptile Farm in Edgartown
- Saw a bald eagle
- Saw the largest python in captivity in the world
- Petted a giant tortoise
- Went to Moshup Beach
- Frolicked nude in the water and on the sand
- Played with the natural clay
- Loved my amazing husband, Nate, who played with me all day, everyday.