Another week dominated by school projects, another weekly roundup of things I've been skimming online:
- Where Does A Happy Meal Come From? - The origin of the Chicken McNugget
- Regulators Try to Change the Rules to Match the Need - This ties in quite nicely with what I'm learning in Accounting about GAAP and the FASB who creates them under the SEC
- MarketingProfs - neat site on marketing info, found via Twitter
- On Studpidity, Part I & Part II - Does our rapidly evolving technology make us stupider?
- Negativity at the Office - Pessimist or Realist? And do you really want to censor those who examine the cracks?